- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
What is Collagen?
Collagen is the main structural protein in the body, with a strong presence in hair, skin, nails and joints. There are at least 16 types of Collagen but roughly 80-90% of the Collagen in the body consists of Type 1, 2, and 3. These are found naturally in many protein rich foods and can be obtained both topically and nutritionally from beauty products.
Supplementing with Collagen:
Collagen is found in many product forms, often used in topical cream, serums, and liquid. It can also be taken in supplements such as powder, liquid, capsules and gummies. Searching for the best nutritional source of Collagen to enhance your beauty routine?
Horbaach Collagen Types 1 & 3:
Horbaach Collagen Gummies are the satisfying way to feed your inner beauty. Designed with the finest source of Hydrolyzed Collagen, our gluten-free and non-GMO gummy formula provides 120 mg of Collagen Type 1 and 3 per serving, helping replenish your body’s supply of this valuable protein. Get a blast of natural strawberry flavor with each chew, made for men and women!*
- COLLAGEN TYPE 1 & 3: Feed your inner beauty with Collagen, your body's most abundant protein
- STRAWBERRY GUMMIES: Natural strawberry flavored gummies are deliciously nutritious
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED: Our professional formula is backed by our commitment to purity and potency
- HORBAACH MANUFACTURERS: Laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!
- NATURALLY FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Soy, Artificial Flavor & Non-GMO