RAGE - MUSCLE MILITIA: EXTREME PRE WORKOUT
Rage Ingredients :
Rage, Also known as Beta-Alanine, serves as a precursor to carnosine, and is actually better for increasing muscle carnosine concentration than carnosine itself due to beta-alanine’s ability to bypass the liver.
- Buffers lactic acid
- Increases muscular power output
- Sustains exercise work volume
Tyrosine is converted to adrenaline and other neurotransmitters.
- Tyrosine has been shown to help reduce stress
- Improve working memory
- Boost cognition
Caffeine is the most ubiquitous supplement in modern society; known for its ability to enhance wakefulness and energy
- Caffeine works by stimulating the adrenal glands and releasing adrenaline
- This enhances pain tolerance, which is the primary mechanism by which caffeine enhances endurance performance.
- Caffeine may also enhance the mind-muscle connection by improving attention and cognition
Dicaffeine malate is an extended-release caffeine designed to take the crash away from caffeine.
- All the benefits of caffeine.
- No crash.
- Combined with caffeine anhydrous, di-caffeine malate has a smooth comedown.
Hordenine is a stimulant and also helps keep adrenaline and other stimulants active
- Acts as a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor
- Commonly found with synephrine
Octopamine is a metabolite of synephrine that has fat-burning effects and has been banned by WADA.
- Stimulates adrenergic receptors
- Activates lipolysis
Also known as CDP choline. This form of choline is the best for nootropic benefits.
- Converts to choline and uridine
- Enhances memory and focus
Huperzine blocks acetylcholine breakdown, thereby increasing acetylcholine levels
- Acetylcholine is the neurotransmitter that transfers signals from the brain to the muscle.
- May improve focus and mood
Citrulline increases body arginine levels better than arginine because most supplemental arginine is prematurely degraded.
- Boosts nitric oxide levels
- Assists in the utilization of muscle glycogen
- Enhances blood flow and pumps
- Increases training volume
Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid with pronounced roles in cardiovascular regulation.
- Serves as a precursor to nitric oxide
- Enhances blood flow
- May increase growth hormone
Ornithine is a non-protein amino acid.
- Reduces fatigue by controlling ammonia accumulation
- May boos growth hormone
Beets are plants with naturally high nitrate content.
- Nitrates are reduced to form nitric oxide
- Beet supplementation may improve endurance
- Enhances oxygen utilization efficiency
Looking for an advanced pre-workout with bona fide performance and blood flow enhancing ingredients? Look no further than Rage’s extreme pre-workout formula.
Rage was designed to dramatically boost energy and focus, so you can assault your workout, and increase blood flow, to deliver an arsenal of nutrients to active tissue and drive gains.
- 3,000mg 3-Aminopropanoic Acid – Increases muscular power output and buffers lactic acid to increase work capacity and training volume.
- 450mg Total Stimulants (as Caffeine, Hordenine, and Octopamine) – Enhances energy, endurance, and pain tolerance to push through even the toughest sessions.
- 25mg CDP Choline – Boosts cognition, strengthening the mind-muscle connection and powering better muscle contractions.
- 3,000mg Citrulline Malate – Increases blood flow, creating outstanding pumps and muscle swelling.
- 500mg L-Ornithine – Clears ammonia created during training, preventing the accumulation of fatigue for longer, stronger workouts.
If your order totals over $100, then you have Free Shipping.
Delivery of orders under $100 is a flat rate of $9.95 anywhere in Australia.
Estimated Delivery Time
Most customers receive their supplements in 1-2 business days! As long as:You order before 3pm (AEST) Mon-Fri
You use a payment method with instant clearance, like Paypal Instant Payment or Credit Card or After Pay or Apple Pay or Google Pay
Your parcel is less than 5kg in cubic weight. (Some bulky goods will not apply)
You are not in a remote location Please note parcels going via Australia Post (PoBox, Defence Adresses) may take longer than 1-3 business days.
Parcels going to NT, and bulky parcels going to WA may take 5+ business days to arrive.
If your order weighs more than 5kg or is bulky: Heavy or bulky orders are sent via road freight which means that the estimated delivery time will be longer than orders sent via air freight.
If you have used an alternate payment method: Direct bank deposit or Echeque may take some time to clear. To get your supplements in the shortest time possible, use credit card.