BCAA's by Inspired Nutraceuticals
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Muscle Building • Recovery • Hydration
AMINO is loaded with all nine essential amino acids (EAAs), electrolytes, and AstraGin® to help build lean muscle, and improve sports performance, hydration, and absorption.
- 30 Servings Amino
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
What is the difference between BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and EAA’s (Essential Amino Acids)? And which one should we use?
It is actually a trick question because the three BCAA’s (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) are also three of the nine EAA’s. So all BCAA’s are EAA’s, but not all EAA’s are BCAA’s. Get it?
The reason why essential amino acids are called ‘essential’ is because the body doesn’t produce these Amino acids on their own but are accrued in the body via protein dense foods and supplementation.
In the last decade Branched-chain Amino acids (BCAAs) have gathered a massive amount of interest in the world of sports nutrition. Supplementing with BCAA’s was originally just a thearetical idea to boost muscle myofibrillar protein synthesis but has since been proven in studies to increase results & muscle myofibrillar protein synthesis by 22% when used.
But using only the three BCAA’s it is a lot like fielding a baseball team with only a shortstop, pitcher, and catcher. They may very well be the three most important positions, but you certainly can’t expect to win any game without the rest of the team.
The same 2007 study that showed 22% increase in muscle myofibrillar protein synthesis continued on to show that when BCAA’s were used in conjunction with the 6 other EAA’s, results were boosted by another 50%!!!!
To put more simply, amino acid/intra workout products with all 9 EAA’s are severly higher in building more muscle.
- Potassium functions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise. Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
- Pink Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals that play an vital role in sports performance. In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."
- Calcium and Magnesium from red algae are naturally occurring in Aquamin™ (see below).
- Instantized Vegan BCAAs are fermented and non-GMO branched-chain amino acids (BCAA). It's contains 3 essential amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—which are proven to stimulate mTOR for protein synthesis required for healthy muscle growth and recovery.
- Essential Amino Acids can't be made in the body and must be obtained from an external (food) source. There are 9 essential amino acids (EAAs): histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, isoleucine (BCAA), leucine (BCAA), and valine (BCAA). EAAs play a role in muscle development and repair, and other vital body functions.
- Aquamin™ is derived from 100% seaweed and provides bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals. Since it's derived from a natural source, the electrolytes in Aquamin™ absorb more efficiently, compared to some of the other sources on the market. It also has a large amount of studies showing it aids in overall absorption and replenishes vital minerals that can be lost while training.
- Betaine Anhydrous may increase power output and cell hydration. It may also reduce high levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss.
- Taurine is a conditional amino acid and is particularly abundant in the brain, muscle tissue, and retina. It supports hydration and cardiovascular health, and increases sports performance. Taurine is commonly found in animal products, but we use a vegan form in AMINO.
- Coconut Water Powder is naturally loaded with electrolytes to support hydration and nerve function, and reduce the risk of cramping.
- AstraGin™ is a 100% natural compound composed of highly fractionated Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng. Multiple pre-clinical studies affirm this ingredient’s ability to significantly improve the absorption of critical nutrients and amino acids, glucosamine absorption by 41.9%, and ATP production by 18%.
Other ingredients: citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
If your order totals over $100, then you have Free Shipping.
Delivery of orders under $100 is a flat rate of $9.95 anywhere in Australia.
Estimated Delivery Time
Most customers receive their supplements in 1-2 business days! As long as:You order before 3pm (AEST) Mon-Fri
You use a payment method with instant clearance, like Paypal Instant Payment or Credit Card or After Pay or Apple Pay or Google Pay
Your parcel is less than 5kg in cubic weight. (Some bulky goods will not apply)
You are not in a remote location Please note parcels going via Australia Post (PoBox, Defence Adresses) may take longer than 1-3 business days.
Parcels going to NT, and bulky parcels going to WA may take 5+ business days to arrive.
If your order weighs more than 5kg or is bulky: Heavy or bulky orders are sent via road freight which means that the estimated delivery time will be longer than orders sent via air freight.
If you have used an alternate payment method: Direct bank deposit or Echeque may take some time to clear. To get your supplements in the shortest time possible, use credit card.